Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs

"What's the heading?" - Is this what you are thinking? You will get your question answered soon enuf. Patience my frenz.

"Cloudy with a chance of meatballs" is the name of this absolutely hilarious animation movie which I guarantee is a "must-watch". The movie reeks of imagination, creativity, humor, sarcasm, great script, awesome dialogues, out of the world animation, huge eyes, cute characters, very noticeable bloopers, you name it, the movie has it. :D Absolutely a family entertainer.

The title may suggest to those who "think a lot" that its something to do with the weather but in a weird sense. you are absolutely right, my thinking friends. It has everything to do with weather and yes, of course, in a very weird sense. :D Watch the movie to know what I am talkin about. Read more about the movie here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0844471/

Trust me you guys, I was expecting just this very ordinary goody goody movie from Sony animation and what do I get? By the end of the movie: my side was in pain and the best part is - I wanted to have a go at it again!!!! :D

C ya guys!!! Watch it for all its worth. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment