Friday, December 25, 2009

Avatar - The world of colour and light!

Oh my gosh!! This is my very first reaction after coming out the theatre playing Avatar in 3D. Anybody who says the movie sucks is gonna rot in hell - mark my words. James Cameron has really worked on this one. I mean the characters, the plot, the direction, the GRAPHICS. Oh my, dont even get me started on the graphics. It was amazing!! And amazing is JUST an understatement. He worked for 12 years on this one and it was worth the wait. I had tears in my eyes when I watched the scenes splashed with colour and lights all over for it is an animator's dream come true. I dont wanna leak out the story before you guys watch it but I'm sure most of you would have heard it firsthand or second hand or etc etc. But all of you who havent watched, you are missing out the best 3 hours of your life and believe me, unless you are made of stone, you wont regret it. Go watch it and lets discuss it over here cuz I cant wit to gush about the movie. :)
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment